Wednesday, November 20, 2013

3 Queens


This Beautiful Short Film Shows Exactly What It Is That A Stay-At-Home Mom Does All Day
“My mom teaches me about the world, my mom is a cleaner, my mom is a doctor, my mom is an angel.”




As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem."    - Isaiah 66:13 

While surfing the web this morning, I came across this simple, short, 2 minute film showing just a  fraction of what it means to be a "stay at home mom". The film itself is a bit crudely put together, however it is all heart and very accurately shows the sacrifice, love and nurturing that goes on in the home, to those who are called upon the Lord to do the most important of all jobs, raising and nurturing their children.

The actual video can be found here. http://vimeo.com/76834417

No comments:

Post a Comment